Annual Budget Process
October - December
- Identify new long range projects and goals.
- Apply updated predictions and assumptions to extended budgets.
January - March
- Audit firm and audit ad hoc committee review financials, accounting processes and investment processes for compliance.
April - June
- Visit with all contractors to identify process improvements to save city money.
- Begin work on next year’s budget using Estimated Ad Valorem Amounts.
July - September
- Plug-in Certified Ad Valorem $ Amounts
- Finalize New Budget
- Review and modify investment policy
- Adopt new budget and investment policy