Have you ever heard of the Motivational Monday Challenge?
Neither have I. I just made it up. Monday, January first began a BRAND NEW YEAR. Let’s start this year in challenging ourselves to be better than we were yesterday.
Maybe it is me being in the holiday spirit. But I was thinking about how clever would it be if we come up with some motivational quotes to post on our City Fan Page on Mondays.
Sometimes that one quote could be the right dose of aha or a chuckle we may need to jolt us into a FRESH START.
How Can You Share A Motivational Monday Quote?
Send us a motivational quote anytime during the week and we may just share it as a Motivational Monday quote on our City Fan Page. [https://www.facebook.com/CityOfMclendonChisholm/]
Here are options in delivery and please be sure to scroll down below for further helpful guidelines:
- Send us a Private Message through our Facebook Fan page.
- Or send it to email@example.com
Any MC Citizen that has the most likes and/or shares of any of their motivational quotes posted from the City Fan Page will be awarded at the end of 2018. That should be around 50 quotes that one winner could potentially be chosen.
• Include a photo background with a minimum of 504 pixels wide.
• The text should be about promoting the desire or willingness to do or achieve something or an inspiration or of clean humor.
• Original Quote From A MC Citizen.
• Quote Can Be From Another Author. It must be clearly written in a legible font the author credit.
• There is no age limit. (Kids say the cutest things that are wise beyond their years.)
• Either the Quote from MC Citizen or Author Must Be On the Attached File. (See Example Above of the Quote From Tony Robbins For Inspiration.)
Below are the new hash tags that will be associated with our community outreach programs. When sharing the Quotes from our City Fanpage onto your personal social media platforms please include these two hashtags. This will help assist in keeping track of the reports of who is leading the pack in the most shares and likes.