Join the Community Cleanup Campaign, open to all City of McClendon-Chisholm residents.
Saturday, April 23, 2022 ~ 7:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon
1371 WEST FARM MARKET ROAD 550
Proof of Residency Required
Bulk Items ACCEPTED at ROLLOFF location:
- Non-Freon Appliances
- Scrap Metal
- Mattresses/Box Springs
Bulk Items NOT ACCEPTED at ROLLOFF location:
- Freon Appliances
- Automotive products and parts
- Chemicals / Paint/ Tires
- Demolition/ construction debris
- Brush/ tree limbs
This is your opportunity to do some spring cleaning and the City of McLendon-Chisholm would like to help. All residents are encouraged to participate in the Cleanup Campaign.
- The Cleanup Campaign is a service for the residents of McLendon-Chisholm and NOT for people from other communities, contractor’s, or businesses.
- The City website will be updated as more information becomes available.
- A roll off dumpster will be located at 1371 West FM 550, please bring the ACCEPTED items to this location for disposal.
Thank you for helping to keep the City of McLendon-Chisholm looking clean and attractive.
Code Compliance Department – City of McLendon-Chisholm