Running Water Tap

The City is aware of several complaints regarding RCH Water Supply Company in regard to water service disconnects due a previous account holder’s failure to pay.

The City encourages anyone experiencing this situation to file a complaint with the Public Utility Commission (PUC) of Texas.

The City also encourages customers to contact us once such complaints have been reported to the PUC. Customers may also call the Public Utility Commission at 888-782-8477 for additional guidance.